ACI plans to release eRCM Pro™ the last quarter of 2020. eRCM Pro™ replaces the highly successful eRCM™ Reciprocating Compressor Modeling Software, which enjoyed a twenty-year journey of helping end users model, tune, reapply, and configure their reciprocating compressors.
eRCM Pro™ adds additional features while simplifying the user interface:
- Model entire stations
- Manage previous versions of your models
- Integrate eRCM Evaluator and eRCM MultiService directly within eRCM Pro
- Direct integration of results from analyzer data to tuning models
- Fully International aware interface
- Impressive list of Units of Measure
- Advanced thermodynamic calculations using ProSim® now included – full support for 400 gases with liquid dropouts
- Still, the fastest performance and graphs in the industry!
- As you expect with eRCM, fully dynamic compressor performance, PV cars, Force Plots, Torque Effort Plots, etc.
- Improved support for Side Streams and Gas Mixing
- Improved valve modeling
- Improved gas preheat modeling
- Improved Load Step Sequence creation
- Full tables, curves, and 3D plot generation
- Support for Clearance devices, End Deactivation devices, Timed-valve Closing devices, Gas Stepless devices, and even variable stroke devices
- The best, just got even better!