Gas Stream Modeling with ProSim Thermodynamics
Calculating accurate compressor performance requires accurate thermodynamics. eRCM Thermo integrates ProSim’s Simulis Thermodynamics, allowing gas mixture modeling from nearly 400 individual gas components.
Once a gas/gas mixture is entered, eRCM Thermo dynamically calculates:
- Gas K (via CP/CV),
- Gas K (via balanced entropy),
- Compressibility (Z) factors,
- Specific Gravity and Density,
- Water Saturation,
- Hydrocarbon Liquid Dropouts,
- Phase envelope curves,
- Water drop out curves,
- Hydrate formation curves,
- Gas Mixing (e.g. from a side stream in),
- Speed of sound through gas,
- Variety of Units,
- And more, like Enthalpy and Entropy.