Annual Employee Soup Cook Off
Each year around Thanksgiving, we look forward to having our annual soup cook off.
Our Event Committee does an amazing job planning the soup cook off and prepares our break room for all of the flavorful and unique soups that come in that day. This year, we had 10 participants in the cook off and all of them were excellent. This year we had 10 different soups. Congratulations to: 3rd place winner Jesica Holland (Customer Service Representative) who made Loaded Potato Soup, 2nd place went to Jessica Gilcher (Design Drafter) who made Chicken & Gnochi soup, the 1st place winner went to Kerri McMullen (Creative Marketing Designer & Executive Assistant) who made Shrimp Bisque and the recipient of the Soup Cook Off Trophy until next year.
Other soups included:
- Chipotle Chicken Chili made by Lisa Mason (Customer Service Representative)
- Veggie Soup made by Adam Bright (Buyer)
- Chili made by Joe Rieheld (Vice President of Strategy and Resource)
- Many Bean Soup made by Barb Brahler (Customer Service Representative)
- Six Bean Soup with Bacon made by Jim Donham (Senior Application Engineer)
- Spicy Colorado Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup made by Bob Painter (Vice President Business Development)
- Chili made by Larry Peters (Manufacturing Advisor)